Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally Scored Some Shades

Fortunately, Egan provided a few photos that hepled me recall which sunrise he meant. I recalled a few white sunrises, but I always need some decent sunglasses in order to enjoy the sunrise. Yeah, the photos provide proper detail how to enjoy local culture.

The bloke from Southampton turned to me after skipping a good scrap with either Doug or Egan. Shit, I have no clue what he tried to say, I just could not believe he sat down uninvited, then made a woman cry, then tried to drum up a scrap. In my experience, no redneck starts shit when they have equal numbers, let alone minus numbers with a working girl on the elbow. I started looking over my shoulder, certain the bloke had some mates behind our backs ready to fight. Well, bless Rio, because I saw nothing.

I walked around properly, which means I took my casual time investigating a good place to take a leak in public. After my visit to the water, I watched all the health enthusiasts joining the community on the beach.

Shit, they just woke up, I thought.

Shit, he's fucked up, their glances suggested.

I get back to the table, and Egan goes into Peace General mode. He adds some complexion to balance out the redness on the neck of the man from Southampton by smacking him on the gut: “You have 60 seconds to live the rest of your life if you do not apologize to her right now.”

Egan jabs him in the shoulder: “ You now have 55 seconds, if you do not apologize.”

Those who had stayed up so far into the morning laughed as much as remaining energy allowed. Egan kept making the idiot's belly and shoulder as pink as his neck. “You now have 45 seconds to apologize. What do you want to do? What the fuck do you want to do?”

I cannot remember if he actually apologized, or left. I simply remember a better vibe hit, so I could go to bed with a mellow conscience. And a young working girl could understand how to segment the market when customers get aggressive. Next morning, Doug and Egan tell me I missed something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home