Sunday, November 02, 2008

World's Biggest Sausagefest?

Non-existent readers, I'll give you a prize if you can spot the women in this crowd at one of the hottest clubs in Donostia-San Sebastián. There are two of them, if that helps. I swear, I couldn't make a move in this joint without someone's penis going in my pocket. Not exciting, and even less so for Lady Miss Di, who at a height of five feet two inches and three quarters was getting it in the mid-section. What was that famous Roberta Flack song? Killing Me Softly with His Schlong? Poor girl needed a torso condom. I said in the previous post that there is always a yang. My mistake. What I meant to say is that there is always a wang.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama!

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could also say there's always a "thang"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home