Saturday, February 07, 2009

Would You Really Trust These Two Guys To Launch a Website?

I don't think I'd trust them, but since I'm one of them, perhaps I shouldn't say that. Bryon and I have just about gotten our new website operational, and it is precisely this work that has kept me away from BlackNotBlack for so long. But it's almost done now, and then I'll get back to regular posts here. In the meantime, if you'd like a preview of what we're doing, click the link:

pulpinternational.com

Just be forewarned, the site isn't finished, so there are some misalignments in the upper sidebar which we will repair next week, and the entire lower sidebar still needs to be filled. But basically it's done. I'm pretty excited about this new venture—if it can be called new. In truth, we're resurrecting something from our past. That'll be clear to some of the people who know us. Anyway, click the link, and enjoy the preview. We'll be live in a week or two.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger El Gabacho Chingón said...

Looking good over there. Nice gallery of posters and record covers. What, no Facebook group yet?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd like to buy this url (blacknotblack.com). Get at me. biggiechulls@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home