Sunday, July 06, 2008

Expat Games

Because of Ari’s recent post about his blossoming romance, I was afraid y’all would think we were going soft at BlackNotBlack. So to dissuade readers from that notion, I decided to shift the theme from love to its opposite—no, not lust—exploitation. I’m not going to tell the story associated with these photos, because it isn’t my story to tell. And I'm not sure I'd want to tell it anyway.

I have to confess, I was never going to let these images see daylight. But they seemed a good juxtaposition to the last post. Also, the devil on my left shoulder has spent the last year battling the angel on my right, and today the angel tapped out after walking into a particularly vicious right cross followed by a brutal submission hold.

I guess the fact that my devil won means I'm still a work in progress. But let me state that I did not hire these women, nor would I ever do anything of the sort. But expats habitually get out of hand, and at some point all of us become the equivalent of photojournalists, recording others' antics without being involved. More than once I've been the one running around naked while others looked on in horror. Luckily, there were no cameras those times. Actually, I’d say that, over the course of my travels, there is a camera around for less than ten percent of the craziness that occurs. So just imagine what you’ve missed.

I think that’s all I’ll say about this, except for a public service warning: When hiring strippers in certain nations, understand up front that what you’ll actually get are prostitutes, that they won’t look like the beautiful one you saw earlier when you went browsing, and that their pimp will accompany them and carry a pistol just to make sure you don't want a refund. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lordy . . .

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger El Gabacho Chingón said...

Reminds me of getting held hostage in Budapest. Sorry folks, no pictures.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Egan Ehlers said...

The last time I went to a strip club my friend lost all his money. It was in his pocket, and then it was gone. He accused one of the girls of taking it. Talk about an ugly situation. I went to a club in Mexico once and lost my camera. Not happy. Add those incidents to your hostage ordeal and it tells us strip clubs are often bad places to go. Which is why bringing strippers to you seems a better idea . . . unless they look like these . . .

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the beginning of a blacknotblacksploitation series - bring it on.
-Davis

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok Sidney, I NEED to hear this story...

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for not losing your edge BNB!

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hesitant to see the uncensored shots, but still curious, hint

 

Post a Comment

<< Home