Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Six Best Photos

Or maybe they aren't my six best. But I was prompted to enter a photo contest, and the entry fee was waived because one of my semi-jobs is sponsoring the thing. I got six free entries, and if I'm extremely lucky (in a way I have never been in my entire life), I could win a trip to the Bahamas. Winning supposedly involves some skill, too, something about actually shooting a good photo, whatever. Most of these pix appear either in the sidebar at right, or in earlier posts, but here they are again. I know nothing about photography, but I like doing it. It's kind of like sex that way.

On another note, this is indeed my first post for the better part of a year, but only because I was focused on getting my website up and running. Now that it's getting a couple of thousand page views a day, I'm going to write for pleasure again for no readers at all. But that's the fun of it, right? Whereas with the website I am acutely conscious of people reading my stuff, el blog here is a sort of primal scream into an empty digital wilderness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home