Thursday, March 04, 2010

Everywhere You Look There's Another Monoblock Chair

I've decided I like this chair photo. I shot it from the promenade above Playa la Concha, one Sunday afternoon when I was out wandering. You see the bay and the island and the old quarter to the upper right, which is where I live. And you have the happy, middle-aged guys sunning in a row, and one of them giving me the eye. All very interesting. But the detail I like here is the blue chair right in the center of the shot. The lesson here is, just when you think you've exhausted the possibilities of monoblock chairs, something new appears. I will be sure to add this image to the chair gallery in the sidebar.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a really great group sculpture show would involve giving each of 20 selected artists one of the exact same monoblock chairs and give 'em a month to make some thing out of them.

TB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home